David and Tamler celebrate their 200th episode with bourbon and a return to their potty humor roots. First we talk about holes, zoom dicks, and the election. Then we relitigate our bitter debate (from episode 45) over gender, toys, and balanced play diets. Have we matured over all these years? Well it’s not for us to say…Support Very Bad Wizards
- Hole -- from Wolfram MathWorld
- Giovanni Kuan (@giovannikuan) • Instagram photos and videos
- Very Bad Wizards Episode 45: Rounded Brains and Balanced "Play Diets"
- Davis, J.T.M., Hines, M. How Large Are Gender Differences in Toy Preferences? A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of Toy Preference Research. Arch Sex Behav 49, 373–394 (2020). https://doi.org/10.1007/s10508-019-01624-7
- Fine, C., & Rush, E. (2018). “Why does all the girls have to buy pink stuff?” The ethics and science of the gendered toy marketing debate. Journal of Business Ethics, 149(4), 769-784.
- Stove, D. (1990). The intellectual capacity of women.
- Help train your child's brain according to gender | Express.co.uk
- [OC] I asked 1.6k people how many holes certain objects have. : dataisbeautiful