Dave and Tamler shrug off inside baseball concerns and argue whether to go to grad school, what to do when you get there, and share horror stories about the job market. Also, Tamler explains why the sorority sister who wrote the infamous email is a "civil rights visionary," Dave refuses to say "c*#t punt," and listener contributions from Boomer Trujillo, Yoel Inbar, Rachel Grazioplene, Dave Tucker, and Nina Strohminger.
- Michael Shannon Reads Sorority Letter [funnyordie.com]
- David Ortiz Pregame Speech [youtube.com]
- Twitter beef
- "Thesis Hatement" by Rebecca Schuman [slate.com]
- "Thesis Defense" by Katie Roiphie [slate.com]
- The Impossible Decision by Joshua Rothman [newyorker.com]
VBW Bonus content: Dave and Yoel inbar on the "replicability crisis."Support Very Bad Wizards